Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Erin's Unique Profile

My name is Erin H. I am in 9th grade at John Carroll. I love to play sport, I play soccer and basketball. I have played soccer since I was 6 and basketball since I was 8. Basketball is my favorite sport. I play on an AAU team, Maryland Elite, that travels to places like Virginia and Pennsylvania to play in tournaments during the spring. This past summer we went to a national tournament in Orlando. I have an older brother, Alex, who goes to Calvert Hall. Since my brother is allergic to basically any animal that has fur, all we have are fish, but I really want a dog. I love listening to music on my i-pod. I listen to almost all kinds of music. I also love swimming and going to the beach, it’s my favorite thing to do in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment