Friday, February 11, 2011

Hawaii!!!!

I have always wanted to go to Hawaii . My friend went two years ago and she said it was the best vacation she had ever been on! I am not the type of person who likes to go somewhere where the only cool thing there to do is to go to museums and learn about history, I like to go somewhere where you can do all kind of different things. I also really love to go to the beach. And I would also like to see all of the different volcanoes that make up Hawaii .
Since Hawaii is islands I would obviously have to get there by boat or a plane. I would probably end up going there in the summer so i would have to bring shorts, t-shirts and swim suits to go swimming in the many beaches there. All year round Hawaii is pretty warm, but you can find snow on the mountain tops.  Hawaii is mostly known for its beaches and the volcanoes that make up the 8 islands of Hawaii. It would be very cool to take a helicopter ride above the islands and see all of the volcanoes. 


(from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii) (Pictures from http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.alohaislandtravel.com/maps/images/islands)


1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    Great blogging! You have all five blogs this quarter. Some blogs are a little brief. For example, the one on Hawaii includes information that you could write without any site. I was hoping that you would include some specific details of things to do in different parts of the islands. Also, you need to proofread more. Read back over what you write to catch typing errors. Otherwise, thanks and keep working hard.
    90/100 A-

    ReplyDelete