Monday, May 23, 2011

25 Random Things About Me!

1. I met my one of my  best friends (Alex Gromacki)  on the school bus by playing rock, paper, scissors in first grade.
2. I swallowed a dime when I was in Kindergarten.
3. When I was in 1st grade I HATED to sweat.
4. Until sixth grade I had never met someone that was my age and taller then me.
5. I don't like the movie Hercules.
6. From first to fourth grade I had a ladybug themed room.
7. For my fourth birthday I asked for pet fish.
8. When we moved away from my old house the new people who bought it made my room into a praying room, kept the Paddington Bear wallpaper, and put red lights in.
9. My parents where going to call me Samantha, but my mom knew people would call me Sam instead and she wanted  everyone to call me by my real name and not a nickname.
10. In  second grade I was playing defense on soccer and I kicked the ball and it went across the field and into the goal. (the goal we where scoring on, so we got a point)
11. I was watching High School Musical when the world was supposed to end in 5/21/11
12. I used to be terrified by dogs and now I love them.
13. Alex Gromacki and I thought we where going to grow up and be dolphin trainers at Sea World together.
14. I hate writing with 0.5 lead
15. When I got my puppy on Christmas eve I cried because I was so happy.
16. When I was little I would watch Barney every day.
17. When I was four I threw silly putty on the ceiling at my old house and there was always a mark there.
18. I was always afraid to loose teeth.
19. I have had 9 teeth pulled.
20. I have a stuffed bear that I made at Build-a-Bear that has speakers that can be plugged into an i-pod. The bears name is Joe Rocker.
21. My room is constantly a complete mess.
22. Once I drew in my brothers library book and I had to pay for it at age five.
23. My grandparents have bought ever bike I have ever owned.
24. My middle name is Lowry. It is my mothers maiden name.
25. I have a scar on my leg from when I scratched it badly with my crutches after breaking my ankle

1 comment:

  1. was the person that you met that was taller than you meg? :)

    ReplyDelete