Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Washington D.C. Trip

All together the English class trip to Washington DC was very fun and educational. We learned so much about Shakespeare and I know I will use the things we learned there to try to help me with figuring out what Shakespeare is saying in his plays. At times I thought that the play was a little bit more directed to younger kids but it was still a very educational experience. I really liked it how we went to Union Station and had lunch, there was so many things to choose from that I'm pretty sure everyone ate something they wanted to. One thing that i would have liked to done differently was to spend more time at Washington DC and maybe we could have gone into the Library of Congress or saw more monuments and got to walk around more. I think it be even more educational if we had stayed longer. I wish we had stayed linger but the few things we did was defiantly somehting that will help me in school and was very fun

2 comments:

  1. Good review! It was funny how you said fun a lot..hahahah I think your advice is good and Mrs. Z should definetly try to extend the trip! Also, I like your blog layout and font! One thing: you should make the font smaller!

    LovE you
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Erin! It was a great trip for our class to bond and learn more about Shakespeare. You have an awesome blog and hope you enjoyed the trip!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete